Learn how to use Data Lab to get a more detailed look at your organization’s break rule compliance.
Using the Shift preset data table in Data Lab, you can get visibility into your non-compliant breaks and their reasons. You can also compare their expected and actual times.
Access Break Management from the Shift Data Table
To access Break Management from the Shift Data Table:
1. Select the preset Shift Data Table from the Homepage
2. Apply necessary filters to your data
3. Get information about a specific shift by:
- Select the desired shift
- Note if the shift is compliant or non-compliant
- Select either the Exceptions or Compliance tabs to get further information